Movie Screening: Fed Up - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Movie Screening: Fed Up
Location: UCB Room 127
Eating well is important to sustain our body's nutritional needs, however, it has become an increasing challenge to find food that has not been processed with unnecessary amounts of sugar. This challenge is leading to an increase in health conditions such as obesity and type 2 diabetes. If you are fed up with how your food is made and want to learn how to be a cautious consumer, come watch this documentary on Tuesday, November 18th in UCB 127 from 2:30-5pm.
For more information, contact: email@example.com
What's also happening?
Week of November 16, 2014Next →
- Scheduled Emergency Exercise: Campus Lockdown
- On Tuesday, July 30, Campus Security will be conducting a campus wide Emergency Exercise - Lockdown drill. The purpose of this exercise is to help us prepare should a real incident occur. ...
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.