Project Management Workshop - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Project Management Workshop
Location: University Classroom Building, Room 111
This seminar is designed to help you complete your projects on time, on budget, and on target. Participants will learn to:
• Master the art of project planning, and organize your project without omissions, mistakes, or miscalculations.
• Use better communications techniques to get the cooperation, support, and resources that are vital to the project's success.
• Root out waste in every stage of the project — wasted time, money, and effort that endanger a project's success.
• Identify and use indispensable planning and scheduling tools that assure the project is implemented exactly as planned.
• Estimate time and costs with pinpoint accuracy, using a simple 3-point approach that reduces the risk of costly delays and errors.
Instructor is Fred Pryor.
Special Restrictions: $150. Limited spots available for UH Hilo faculty and staff to attend for free via the Chancellor's Professional Development Fund.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 974-7664
Tags: professional development
What's also happening?
Week of November 9, 2014Next →
Holiday observed: Veterans’ Day
- UH Hilo RISO Registration is Now Open!
- The 2018-2019 academic year UH Hilo Registered Independent Student Organization (RISO) registration period is now open. The final day to register will be April 19, 2019. ...
- What is ʻOpihi?
- ʻOpihi is UH Hilo's brand for student retention and graduation. We also communicate relevant information and possibilities to help students succeed and thrive at UH Hilo. Be sure to regularly out hilo.hawaii. ...
- Student Lingo Now Available!
- Student Lingo is a series of student success workshops for all UH Hilo students, available online and 24/7. ...
- 2019-20 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2018, students can complete their 2019-20 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2019. ...
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaii Island. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.