Project Management Workshop - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Project Management Workshop
Location: University Classroom Building, Room 111
This seminar is designed to help you complete your projects on time, on budget, and on target. Participants will learn to:
• Master the art of project planning, and organize your project without omissions, mistakes, or miscalculations.
• Use better communications techniques to get the cooperation, support, and resources that are vital to the project's success.
• Root out waste in every stage of the project — wasted time, money, and effort that endanger a project's success.
• Identify and use indispensable planning and scheduling tools that assure the project is implemented exactly as planned.
• Estimate time and costs with pinpoint accuracy, using a simple 3-point approach that reduces the risk of costly delays and errors.
Instructor is Fred Pryor.
Special Restrictions: $150. Limited spots available for UH Hilo faculty and staff to attend for free via the Chancellor's Professional Development Fund.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 974-7664
Tags: professional development
What's also happening?
Week of November 9, 2014Next →
Holiday observed: Veterans’ Day
- 2019-20 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2018, students can complete their 2019-20 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2019. ...
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.