New Faculty Brown Bag Lunch: Grant Writing Process . . . - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
New Faculty Brown Bag Lunch: Grant Writing Process . . .
Location: UCB 318
New faculty are invited to attend the third of six New Faculty Brown Bag Lunch events offered during the 2014-2015 academic year. This New Faculty Brown Bag Lunch focuses on "The Grant Writing Process, Resources, and Procedures." Attendees will learn about intramural research funding in the form of travel awards, seed money grants, and research relations funds through the UH Research Council, as well as extramural funding through the UH Hilo Research Office and Research Administration and Project Development (RAPD) Office. Invited guest speakers for this event include Dr. Ken Hon, Professor of Geology and Volcanology and Chair of the UH Hilo Research Council, and Ms.Terrilani Chong, Research Administrator, Research and Graduate Studies. Although this event is designed for new faculty members, all interested faculty members are welcome to attend. RSVP and/or questions to Dr. Jan Ray at email@example.com.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 8089327105
What's also happening?
Week of November 2, 2014Next →
Holiday observed: General Election Day
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.