NSE Fall Exchange Fair - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
NSE Fall Exchange Fair
Location: Campus Center Plaza
Come to the Campus Center Plaza on Wednesday, November 19th for a chance to talk to student representatives from more than 25 different NSE campuses. Universities from Massachusetts, Oregon, New York, Colorado, Arizona, Iowa, Florida, Alaska, California and many other states will be represented.
Students that choose to talk to several university representatives will be entered in regular drawings for NSE T-shirts. So join us for a fun and informative Exchange Fair on the 19th - and you may go home with a new T-shirt!
This is they best way to learn about NSE exchange campuses - directly from students that attend them!
Do you want to turn your Education into an Adventure?
You CAN with NSE!
Find out more, and like our page, at: www.facebook.com/hilo.nse
For more information, contact: email@example.com 932.7389
What's also happening?
Week of November 16, 2014Next →
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.