What's Up with all that Vap? - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
What's Up with all that Vap?
Location: Campus Center Plaza Center
Do you know the hidden dangers of E-cigarettes? E-cigarettes are marketed as an alternative to smoking tobacco that only produces harmless water vapor, however, published literature seems to show that e-cigarettes are indeed not harmless. UH Hilo Student Health & Wellness Programs in collaboration with Coalition for a Tobacco Free East Hawai’i will be having an informational table at Campus Center Plaza on October 30th from 1PM-3:30PM. Stop by our table to learn more about the harmful effects of E-cigarettes, have a chance to win free giveaways, and receive a free quit kit for anyone wanting to quit smoking! Wh
For more information, contact: email@example.com
What's also happening?
Week of October 26, 2014Next →
- What is ʻOpihi?
- ʻOpihi is UH Hilo's brand for student retention and graduation. We also communicate relevant information and possibilities to help students succeed and thrive at UH Hilo. Be sure to regularly out hilo.hawaii. ...
- Student Lingo Now Available!
- Student Lingo is a series of student success workshops for all UH Hilo students, available online and 24/7. ...
- 2019-20 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2018, students can complete their 2019-20 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2019. ...
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaii Island. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.