What's Up with all that Vap? - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
What's Up with all that Vap?
Location: Campus Center Plaza Center
Do you know the hidden dangers of E-cigarettes? E-cigarettes are marketed as an alternative to smoking tobacco that only produces harmless water vapor, however, published literature seems to show that e-cigarettes are indeed not harmless. UH Hilo Student Health & Wellness Programs in collaboration with Coalition for a Tobacco Free East Hawai’i will be having an informational table at Campus Center Plaza on October 30th from 1PM-3:30PM. Stop by our table to learn more about the harmful effects of E-cigarettes, have a chance to win free giveaways, and receive a free quit kit for anyone wanting to quit smoking! Wh
For more information, contact: email@example.com
What's also happening?
Week of October 26, 2014Next →
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.