Water You Doing to Stay Hydrated? - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Water You Doing to Stay Hydrated?
Location: Student Life Center
UH Hilo Student Health and Wellness Programs wants to encourage students to drink more water! There will be two tabling events where students can answer a three question yes/no survey about their water drinking habits, see where hydration stations are located on a campus map, learn how to drink more water, and enter a raffle to win a Hydro Flask, Camel Back, or UH Hilo water bottle (water bottles were donated by the UH Hilo Bookstore and Student Orientation). Come participate on Monday, October 20th 1:30-4:30pm at Campus Center Plaza and again on Thursday, October 23rd 1- 4pm at the Student Life Center.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
What's also happening?
Week of October 19, 2014Next →
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.