Sixth Annual Daniel K. Inouye College of Pharmacy - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Sixth Annual Daniel K. Inouye College of Pharmacy
Location: Prince Kuhio Plaza, 111 Puainako St., Hilo, HI 96720
Bring the family to the Prince Kuhio mall from 10am to 3pm to meet
student pharmacists and faculty from the Daniel K. Inouye College of
Pharmacy, who will be giving free health screenings, educational boards,
children’s activities and more.
For more information, contact: email@example.com 808-932-7139
What's also happening?
Week of October 5, 2014Next →
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.