Suicide Prevention Seminar - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Suicide Prevention Seminar
Location: Campus Center, Room 301
Counseling Services, part of Student Health and Wellness Programs is pleased to announce continuing events to recognize Suicide Prevention Month. All events are open to the UH Hilo Community. There is a link below to a poster with the details for remaining events. We are especially pleased to provide a seminar featuring Dr. Naleen Adrade, MD, Professor for Graduate Medical Education at John A. Burns School of Medicine, and Director and Principal Investigator for the National Center on Indigenous Hawaiian Behavioral Health on 9/24/14 from 8:45AM-12PM in CC 301. This event also features a panel of experts on suicide and suicide prevention in Hawaii. Our many thanks to MAAP, The Pacific Islander Student Center, UHHSA, and SAMHSA for their co-sponsorship of this special event. We look forward to seeing you there!
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 932-7462
What's also happening?
Week of September 21, 2014Next →
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.