Massive Company: The Brave - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Massive Company: The Brave
Location: UH Hilo Performing Arts Center
The Brave is the latest work of theater created by Massive Company. Directed by Sam Scott and Carla Martell, but devised by the entire company, The Brave is a bold and honest work that interweaves the stories of 8 diverse Auckland based men who share their most sincere ponderings on what it takes to be a man. The Brave uninhibitedly confronts themes of family, love, loss, fear, hope, belonging, manhood and brotherhood with resounding universality. Combining true confessions with raw athleticism, The Brave lays it all on the line. Shed the Peter Pan syndrome. It’s time to man up.
“The heartbreaking, funny, clever mix of true confessions and raw athleticism…has won standing ovations already. Don't miss these true-life stories of what it takes to be a brave man today.” - New Zealand Herald
Special Restrictions: Reserved seating. Tickets are $30 General, $25 Discount, $15 UH Hilo/Hawaiʻi CC Students with valid ID and Children 17 & under. Day of Show: $35 General, $30 Discount, $20 UH Hilo/Hawaiʻi CC Students with valid ID and Children 17 & under. Call 932-7490 or order online at artscenter.uhh.hawaii.edu
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 932-7490
What's also happening?
Week of March 8, 2015Next →
- Scheduled Emergency Exercise: Campus Lockdown
- On Tuesday, July 30, Campus Security will be conducting a campus wide Emergency Exercise - Lockdown drill. The purpose of this exercise is to help us prepare should a real incident occur. ...
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.