Aloha and Welcome!
UH Hilo Stories is an online publication of the Office of the Interim Chancellor.
We post stories on the activities of the university ‘ohana:
- ACADEMICS: Academic programs, student activities and accomplishments, applied learning.
- ADMINISTRATION: New people, changes, priorities, progress.
- CAMPUS LIFE: The university ‘ohana, gatherings, food, about UH Hilo being a Hawaiian place of learning, about the diverse student population, living-learning communities and more.
- COMMUNITY OUTREACH: Activities of faculty, staff and students that impact the local community, help conserve the environment, and help raise the quality of life for everyone.
- RESEARCH: UH Hilo’s applied research projects, the researchers, and how they are addressing Hawai‘i’s needs, studying the culture and environment, and strengthening communities and the economy.
- STUDENTS: Student activities and achievements and about how UH Hilo is creating opportunities for students and graduates to succeed.
Contact person is the Office of the Chancellor Public Information Specialist Susan Enright.