UH Hilo 2021-2022- Chancellor’s Scholarship recipients named
Date: Tuesday, May 25, 2021
Contact: Alyson Kakugawa-Leong, (808) 932-7669
For Immediate Release
Twelve students from public and private high schools in Hawaiʻi have been awarded the prestigious Chancellor’s Scholarship by the University of Hawaiʻi at Hilo.
The award, valued in excess of $29,300, covers four years of tuition for students graduating from a Hawaiʻi high school who earned a GPA of at least 3.5 or higher while demonstrating leadership and/or community service.
All Chancellor Scholars are required to enroll as full-time students, and earn a minimum of 30 credits each academic year. They must also maintain a cumulative GPA of 3.25 and participate in leadership activities and/or community services with other Chancellor Scholars.
The 2021-2022 Chancellor’s Scholarship recipients and their respective high schools include:
• Kahoiwai Arce, Kamehameha Schools Kapalama
• Rosemary Beardan, Waiakea High School
• Kiara Clear, Hawaiʻi Academy of Arts and Science
• Mia Dahl, Hawaiʻi Academy of Arts and Science
• Sandy Galvez, Keaau High School
• Aion Kaneko, Hilo High School
• Aleah Kay, Kamehameha Schools Hawaiʻi
• Tianna Lopez, Kamehameha Schools Maui
• Janna Panganiban, Waipahu High School
• Alexis Provencal, Kalaheo High School
• Kaitlyn Purdy, Lanai High & Elementary School
• Angel Wood, Konawaena High School
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that are not of the "hilo.hawaii.edu" or ".uhh.hawaii.edu" domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.