CCECS announces series of Kona classes
Date: Wednesday, January 24, 2018
Contact: Ken Hupp, (808) 932-7668
For Immediate Release
The University of Hawaiʻi at Hilo College of Continuing Education and Community Service (CCECS) offers a variety of non-credit classes at the Hawaiʻi Community College Palamanui Campus in Kona.
• Basic Grant Writing with Jeani Navarro: Saturday, February 3, 9 am – 4 pm. Panini Building Room 125. Cost is $85. https://hilo.hawaii.edu/ccecs/spring2018/BasicGrantWriting.php#Kona.
• Excel: The Basics 1 with Alan Ku: Saturday, February 3, 9 am – noon. Library Computer Lab. Cost is $55. https://hilo.hawaii.edu/ccecs/spring2018/Excel.php#Basics1.
• Excel: The Basics 2 with Alan Ku: Section 1, Saturday, February 3, 1 – 4 pm; Section 2, Saturday, March 3, 9 am – noon. Both sections are in the Library Computer Lab. Cost is $55 per section. https://hilo.hawaii.edu/ccecs/spring2018/Excel.php#Basics2.
• Restoring Kona with Richard Stevens: Saturdays, February 3, March 3 and April 7, 9:30 am – noon. Room location and restoration site visits to be announced. Cost is $35 per class, or $95 for all three classes. https://hilo.hawaii.edu/ccecs/spring2018/RestoringKona.php.
• American Sign Language Level 1a with Angela Nagata: Tuesdays, February 6 - April 10, 6:15 - 7:15 pm. Koali Building Room 107. Cost is $100. https://hilo.hawaii.edu/ccecs/spring2018/ASLKona.php.
• Excel: Intermediate with Alan Ku: Saturday, March 3, 1 – 4 pm. Library Computer Lab. Cost is $55. https://hilo.hawaii.edu/ccecs/spring2018/Excel.php#Intermediate.
For more information and to register, contact CCECS at 932-7830 or visit
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that are not of the "hilo.hawaii.edu" or ".uhh.hawaii.edu" domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.