News and Events
|← Oct||November 2018||Dec →|
Holiday observed: General Election Day
Holiday observed: Veterans’ Day
Holiday observed: Thanksgiving Day
- APIA Scholarships
- UH Hilo undergraduate students of Native Hawaiian, Pacific Islander and Asian American backgrounds who are U.S. ...
- Break Thru Adventures (BTA) Participant Application Deadline
- Hey Vulcans! If any of you are interested in joining Break Thru Adventures as a participant remember that the final deadline to apply is January 14, 2019, with a priority deadline on November 16. ...
- All those interested in getting involved! Relay For Life is recruiting committee members! Relay For Life is the only all night event on campus during the Spring semester. ...
- Go Global: Aotearoa Summer 2019
- Kia Ora! Immerse yourself in Maori culture, practices and history while living and engaging with the local Maori community in North Island, New Zealand (Aotearoa). ...
- Go Global: India (भारत) Summer 2019
- Spend three weeks in India exploring and learning about the history and culture of the country with History Professor Michael Skinner while earning three upper division credits. ...
- 2019-20 UH Common Scholarship App Available October 1st
- The 2019-20 UH Common Scholarship Application will be available online as of October 1, 2018. Complete the application to apply for over 100 different scholarships available to students attending UH Hilo in Fall 2019. ...
- UH Hilo RISO Registration is Now Open!
- The 2018-2019 academic year UH Hilo Registered Independent Student Organization (RISO) registration period is now open. The final day to register will be April 19, 2019. ...
- What is ʻOpihi?
- ʻOpihi is UH Hilo's brand for student retention and graduation. We also communicate relevant information and possibilities to help students succeed and thrive at UH Hilo. Be sure to regularly out hilo.hawaii. ...
- Student Lingo Now Available!
- Student Lingo is a series of student success workshops for all UH Hilo students, available online and 24/7. ...
- 2019-20 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2018, students can complete their 2019-20 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2019. ...
Looking for more events and announcements? Check the Hawaiʻi County Calendar of Events for community events.
Other News, Press Releases and Publications
Read the latest press releases, news and publications, hot off the presses.
- Dec 14, 2018: UH Hilo student awarded two national study abroad scholarships for spring 2019
- Dec 4, 2018: Lt. Gov. Josh Green to provide keynote address at UH Hilo fall commencement
- Nov 26, 2018: UH Hilo Semester at Sea recipients named
- Nov 21, 2018: Annual Great Leaps performances on tap
- Nov 19, 2018: UH Hilo presents annual Zappa performance Dec. 5 & 6
- Nov 14, 2018: UH Hilo is helping to address Hawaiʻi’s mental health needs
- Nov 7, 2018: UH Hilo celebrates United Nations Day Nov. 16
- More Press Releases…