News and Events
|Week of November 19, 2017||Next|
Holiday observed: Thanksgiving Day
- Pride Hilo Club looking for members
- Are you interested in creating an inclusive community that focuses on educating the general public about LGBTQ+ issues? What about forming a safe network for LGBTQ+ and ally students alike? If you would like to be part of representing the LGBTQ+ ...
- The English Club is searching for new members
- Do you love poetry? Maybe you're an aspiring novelist? Or maybe you haven't touched a book in three semesters? The English Club is open to all students, faculty, staff, and community members, who are interested in seeing how the written word - ...
- The Board of Student Publications wants you!
- Are you looking for a rich leadership opportunity where you can connect with students, faculty, and staff at the University of Hawaiʻi at Hilo, while developing professional skills? If so, then the UH Hilo Board of Student Publications is ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2019-2020
- Are you a US citizen interested in studying abroad while conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2019-2020 academic year. ...
- Study Abroad Applications due October 1st
- Explore the world and earn college credit. If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2019 or the academic year (2019-2020) you need to submit your application by October 1, 2018. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
- What is ʻOpihi?
- ʻOpihi is UH Hilo's brand for student retention and graduation. We also communicate relevant information and possibilities to help students succeed and thrive at UH Hilo. Be sure to regularly check our page, hilo.hawaii. ...
- Student Lingo Now Available!
- Student Lingo is a series of student success workshops for all UH Hilo students, available online and 24/7. ...
Looking for more events and announcements? Check the Hawaiʻi County Calendar of Events for community events.
Other News, Press Releases and Publications
Read the latest press releases, news and publications, hot off the presses.
- Aug 20, 2018: UH Hilo offers adult recreational paddling classes
- Aug 16, 2018: UH Hilo offers keiki art classes
- Aug 15, 2018: UH Hilo students receive international scholarships to study abroad
- Aug 13, 2018: UH Hilo's Nawahi honored by NIEA for work in Hawaiian education
- Aug 6, 2018: UH Hilo announces the passing of former chancellor Kormondy
- Aug 3, 2018: UH Hilo TCBES grad students receive awards at statewide conservation conference
- Aug 2, 2018: UH Hilo awarded over $197K for study on impacts of Rapid `Ōhi`a Death on animals
- More Press Releases…