Services for Faculty
On this page:
More services are listed in the menu on the right (may appear at the bottom of some screens).
Services for Faculty video (Duration: 5 minutes)
Consult with a Librarian
Contact your Subject Area librarian to:
- learn more about library resources, both physical and electronic.
- discuss how library services, such as Loans from Other Libraries, Course Reserves, Distance Learning, and Book-a-Librarian can enhance teaching and learning.
- plan a library instruction session for your students, where librarians create a session specific to the needs of your course and students.
- recommend library materials that support the curriculum of your subject area.
Distance Learning Support
Streaming Academic Videos
Thousands of titles from various providers covering all subject areas.
Media Commons: Laptops, Cameras, ʻUkuleles, Computer Software, Production Spaces
Get This Mookini Item
The library will get books (no DVDs) from the shelf and hold them for students, faculty, and staff.
- Just go to LibCat and log in with your UH username and password.
- Find the title you want.
- Select Request Specific Copy from the "Get this item" section. You will not see this option if you are not logged into LibCat.
- Select UH Hilo as the pickup location.
- The item(s) will be available within two business days. You will be notified via your hawaii.edu email when your request is ready and item(s) must be picked up within 7 days.