The Library offers a wide variety of resources and services which we hope you will find useful.
Library staff can assist users with logging in and using the print network.
It is understood that anyone using the station will have received prior training elsewhere. Those affiliated with UH Hilo should contact the Disability Services at (808) 932-7623 / (808) 932-7002 (TTY) for technical training assistance; Hawaiʻi CC affiliates should call (808) 934-2825.
- Accessible service counters are available at the Circulation, Information, and Hawaiian Collection desks.
- A computer in the Reference area is loaded with accessible software and a Braille keyboard. Log on with your UH username and password. There is a fee for printing.
- A video magnifier on an adjustable table.
- An accessible photocopier.
- Areas of Rescue adjacent to designated emergency exits.
- A wheelchair-accessible study table on the Upper Level.
- Adjustable computer table in the Library Classroom.
- Accessible restrooms on all 3 levels.
- Self-service elevators and power door entry.
- Scanner - Main Level
- Enlarged Track Ball - Circulation Desk
- Hand crank for adjustable tables - Circulation Desk
- Screen Enlargement Software:
- Video Magnifier: OPTelec - Main Level