Media Editing Stations
Media editing stations are available for both Microsoft Windows and Apple OS. *Apple OS currently unavailable
- All stations require a UH username and password.
- All stations are part of the Library’s print network, so regular fees for printing apply.
Also see this complete list of all software available on library computers.
On this page:
Save Your Work Often
Library computers do not save anything! If you create a file, you must save it to your own USB or Google drive or email it to yourself. When You Log Off a Library Computer Your Work Will Disappear!
Microsoft Windows Graphics Stations
The Windows Media Editing stations are Dell XPS 8900 computers. In March 2022 these computers were relocated to the Computer Lab on the 2nd floor (Main Level) of the library near the Hawaiian Collection. Log in using your UH username and password.
The following software packages are installed on the Dell XPS 8900:
- Adobe Acrobat X Professional
- Adobe Bridge Creative Cloud
- Adobe Dreamweaver Creative Cloud
- Adobe Fireworks Creative Cloud
- Adobe Flash Professional CS6
- Adobe Illustrator Creative Cloud
- Adobe InDesign Creative Cloud
- Adobe Media Encoder Creative Cloud
- Adobe Photoshop Creative Cloud
- Affinity Designer
- Affinity Photo
- Affinity Publisher
- Band in a Box 2020
- Davinci Resolve 18
- Microsoft Office
Window PC Scanning Stations
Scanning stations have Adobe Photoshop Elements 2020 installed to allow easy editing of scanned images.
- Microsoft Office
- Adobe Photoshop Elements 2020
As of March 2022 the 2nd floor (Main Level) scanners were moved from near the Paperback Collection into the Computer Lab near the Hawaiian Collection.
As of June 2023 the 1st floor scanner was moved into the Computer Lab near the Hawaiian Collection.
One scanner is available on the 3rd floor (Upper Level) in the ʻUlu Media Production Room.
There is also an ADA scanner Workstation, located on the 2nd floor (Main Level) near the newspapers and periodicals behind the Reference Collection.