Mookini Library has laptops that UH Hilo students, faculty, and staff can borrow. At this time, laptops are not available to Hawaiʻi Community College patrons.
Please see the How To Borrow Equipment page for general information about equipment loans, including requirements, handling, returning, and liabilities.
- 13.3" Display
- Windows 10
- Intel i3-7020U
- 4GB DDR4 RAM
- 128GB NVMe SSD
- The laptops have installed on them:
- Microsoft Office 2016 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Headsets with microphones are also available to be borrowed separately.
- Laptops and headsets must be returned to the Circulation Desk when the library is open.
- Remember to also return any accessories such as the power cord.
- Please do not save anything to the laptop. To save work such as a Word document, you must use your own USB drive, save it to Google Drive, or email it to yourself. The Circulation Desk has a limited number of USB drives for free that you may use and keep.
If you have any questions, contact the Circulation Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or (808) 932-7286.