Mookini Library has computer accessories that UH Hilo students, faculty, and staff can borrow.
Please see the How To Borrow Equipment page for general information about equipment loans, including requirements, handling, returning, and liabilities.
- Accessories must be returned to the Circulation Desk when the library is open.
- Remember to also return any accessories such as the power cord.
If you have any questions, contact the Circulation Desk at email@example.com or (808) 932-7286.
On this page:
Wacom Intuos Creative Pen Tablet (Small, Black)
- Active Area: 6 x 3.7" / 152.40 x 93.98 mm
- Number of Buttons: 4
- Buttons Customizable: Yes
- Connectivity Ports: 1 x Micro-USB
- Connectivity Cable: USB Type-A
- Dimensions: (W x H x D) 7.9 x 6.3 x 0.4" / 200.66 x 160.02 x 10.16 mm
Tmobile T9 Franklin Hotspot
- Number of Connected Devices: 15 via Wi-Fi
- USB Tethering Support: Yes
- Supported Networks: 4G/LTE
- LTE-Advanced Carrier Aggregation: No
- LTE Performance Category: 4
- (Max Theoretical Speed: 150Mbps Down / 50Mbps Up)
- Cellular Antenna Ports: None
- Other Ports: Micro USB
- Wi-Fi Technology / Frequencies: 802.11 b/g/n/ac - 2.4 GHz & 5 Ghz
- Battery: Claimed Battery Life: 8hrs, 48hrs on standby
- Can Be Powered Without a Battery: Yes
- Dimensions: 4.13” x 2.63” x “.51” (2.99oz)
- SIM Card Type: Nano
Sennheisser USB Headset
Apple MJ1M2AM/A USB-C to USB Adapter
- USB-C to USB Adapter
- Connections: USB 3.1 Gen 1, USB-C
True 5MP sensor to capture and save high resolution images and videos of your specimens
- 5 Element IR cut high quality glass lens ensures sharper images.
- Shutter Speed 1 second to 1 by 1000 second
- 20x to 200x powers, great for low power observation of 3D specimens (Note: Final magnification determined by monitor size)
- 4 foot USB 2.0 cable for easy maneuverability when viewing large surfaces
Portable projector that uses USB-micro connection for power and HDMI cable for video. inlcuded in the kit:
- HDMI Cable
- USB Cable