Stage Equipment For Library Lānai
Edwin H. Mookini Library has the following stage equipment available for Library Lānai Performances.
On this page:
Five Shure SM58s Vocal Microphones.
Five Shure SM57s for musical instrument pickup or for vocals.
- Snare Mic: Shure SM57
- Tom Mics: Shure SM57
- Overhead Mic: Two Rode NT 55
A high-performance 48V phantom powered active direct box designed specifically for low-volume instruments with passive pickups. Such as a keyboard, bass, 'ukulele, and other acoustic instruments.
Tall Boom Fourteen K&M mic stands. The K&M 21020 (Black) tripod microphone stand and boom offers lightweight and sturdy support for live sound and recording applications. The stand features a fixed length boom measuring 33" with an adjustable height between 35.50 and 65".
Short Boom Four K&M mic stands. The K&M 21070 tripod microphone stand, and boom offers sturdy support for live sound and recording applications. The stand features a fixed length boom measuring at 31.69" and the stands height is adjustable between 39.76 - 67.72".
Audio Snake Cable
- Six Channel 25’: Two Whirlwind
- Twelve Channel 25’: One Whirlwind
- Thirty 25ft cables
- Four 50ft cables
- Eight 5ft cables
- XLRF: 42
- XLRM: 42
- Mackie DL32R 32-channel wireless digital audio mixer and USB 2.0 audio interface that allows live sound mixing to be controlled with an iPad and personal monitor mixing with any iOS device such as an iPhone.
- Monitor Speaker: Three Mackie Thump 12A 1300W 12" powered loudspeaker with a redesigned amplifier with Dynamic Bass Response.
- Main Speaker: Four Mackie Thump 15 BST 1300W 15" powered loudspeaker with wireless control and streaming.
- Subwoofer: One Mackie Thump 18S 1200W 18" high-output woofer.
- Four Ultimate Support TS-90B lightweight speaker stand with a 150-pound load capacity.
- Extension Cords
- Power Strips