Add UH Hilo as Linkout in My NCBI Preferences
- Click on the Sign in to NCBI link in the upper right hand corner of the blue bar at the top of the PubMed page
- Sign into My NCBI (or register if you haven't already done so).
- Click on the My NCBI link at the top right where the "Sign in" used to be. You'll see a page labeled "My NCBI" with several boxes of options.
- Click on NCBI Site Preferences near the top at the right below the blue bar that runs across the page.
- Click on Filters & Icons in PubMed Preferences, click on Manage Filters.
- Under Browse/Search for PubMed Filters, click the circle next to LinkOut.
- Click on Libraries.
- Find University of Hawaiʻi Hilo in the alphabetical list of libraries. Click both buttons to the left of University of Hawaiʻi Hilo.
- Click on My NCBI again.
- The My NCBI page should now show University of Hawaiʻi at Hilo, HI and University of Hawaiʻi at Hilo, HI (Provider Icon) listed under PubMed Filters.
You're all set - you'll now see the University of Hawaii at Hilo and Find It @ Mookini buttons Find It @ Mookini in PubMed when signed into My NCBI.
To get back to PubMed, in the blue bar at the top left, under Resources select Literature and then PubMed.
Limit to UH Hilo Mookini full text
After adding UH Hilo in Linkout (My NCBI Preferences) - see above
Select the University of Hawaii at Hilo filter on right
Click on link and Find It @ Mookini for full text.
In Clinical Queries search for etiology, diagnosis, prognosis, and systematic reviews.
- Daniel K. Inouye College of Pharmacy Homepage
- Lexi-Comp Online
- DynaMed (EBSCO)
- Sanford Guide
- Sanford Guide mobile sign up
- Cochrane Library
- Martindale: The Complete Drug Reference
- American Chemical Society