Subscribed Mobile Apps
- Micromedex Micromedex in Quick Links-click on Download Center, follow the steps for installation.
- Sanford Guide After registration you will need to activate link sent to your hawaii.edu email account.
- Calculate (medical calculator) by QxMD
- MobilePDR: Physician's Desk Reference
- mobilePDR® is the OFFICIAL drug information app from PDR, allowing healthcare professionals FREE access to the current drug prescribing information available. Fast and easy to use, mobilePDR employs a simple, but powerful, search tool with access to thousands of drug summaries continually updated by PDR.
- PubMed Mobile
- Guideline Central
- Provides free Guideline Summaries, MEDLINE/PubMed, Drug Information, Clinical Trials, ePSS, calculators and more.
- Aspirin Guide APP
- The Aspirin-Guide app from researchers at Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Harvard Medical School, helps clinicians decide which patients are candidates for the use of low-dose aspirin (75 to 81 mg/d) in the primary prevention of atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease (ASCVD) by balancing the ASCVD benefits against the risk of harm due to gastrointestinal (GI) or other bleeding.
Pharmacist's Letter App
Pharmacy students have a gift subscription to Pharmacist’s Letter. Once you have registered to activate that subscription, you can get access to Pharmacists Letter with this app. It covers the full monthly issue (12-15 of the most pertinent recommendations each month), plus answers to drug therapy questions in the browseable archives.
- Daniel K. Inouye College of Pharmacy Homepage
- Lexi-Comp Online
- DynaMed (EBSCO)
- Sanford Guide
- Sanford Guide mobile sign up
- Cochrane Library
- Martindale: The Complete Drug Reference
- American Chemical Society