You are viewing internship #78. View all internships.
- Internship Opportunities
- Extended description:
Summer Internship Opportunities with GEICO
Depending upon the location, you will spend 6–10 weeks with us to:
- Analyze real business or IT issues impacting GEICO
- Present results and recommendations to management
- Build your leadership, communication, and presentation skills
- Get involved in community service projects and social events
- Receive competitive pay for your hard work
- Be considered for a full-time career after graduation
Opportunities include: Business leadership, legal intern, and law clerk - nationwide.
- Required Qualifications:
- Have completed their sophomore or junior year
- Are studying Business, Finance, Insurance, Management, Mathematics, Economics, and related fields
- Possess effective communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Have demonstrated leadership potential and intellectual curiosity
- Like to work independently and within in a team
*Other qualifications may vary based on internship type.
- GEICO Internship Link
- paid internship This is a paid internship.
- Majors: Business majors Finance majors Accounting majors Marketing majors Accounting majors
- Tags: Business Finance Accounting Marketing Sales Service Claims Law