You are viewing internship #55. View all internships.
- Accounting Internships
- Extended description:
This position is in Honolulu, HI
Part time, temporary.
We started as a two-car garage in 1919, a humble beginning for a business that today is one of the top 50 auto dealers in the United States. Inside that tiny garage on Oahu's north shore, founder Peter Fukunaga instilled three core business principles: work hard, satisfy customers, and have dedicated employees. That remains the foundation of Servco Pacific Inc., and, although our primary business remains automotive, we also have operations in home and commercial products distribution, insurance services and private equity investments.
General Accounting (G/L):
Prepare expense allocation schedules
Perform daily cash drawer balancing & deposit audits
Perform general ledger account reconciliations and journal entries
Perform bank transmittals receipt matching and filing
File and archive accounting records
Provide administrative support for the department
Assist Accounting Managers with miscellaneous tasks and projects assigned.
Assist in preparing monthly and quarterly financial statements and schedules
Validate data and test reports developed from new reporting system
Assist in the research and documentation of newly issued accounting standards updates
Assist Reporting Team with miscellaneous projects and reports as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
- Required Qualifications:
- Requires current attendance in a four year accounting degree program with at least two completed courses in accounting
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Good follow-up skills
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Accounting work experience helpful
- Servco Internship Link
- paid internship This is a paid internship.
- Majors: Accounting majors
- Tags: Servco Accounting Business