You are viewing internship #48. View all internships.
- Student Internships
- Extended description:
An incredible eye for what's next in fashion. A passionate drive to exceed expectations. For more than 100 years, we've worked to deliver the best possible shopping experience, helping our customers express their style—not just buy fashion.
Nordstrom, Inc. is a leading fashion specialty retailer offering compelling clothing, shoes and accessories for men, women and children. Since 1901, we've been committed to providing our customers with the best possible service—and to improving it every day.
Whether a career in fashion has always been your calling or you're still tinkering with the idea, Nordstrom is a great place to start your career. You'll learn our business, earn a competitive salary and receive an awesome merchandise discount.
- Software Engineering Internship: Freshmen - Seniors
- Merchandising Internship: Juniors - Seniors
- Retail Management Internship: Juniors - Seniors
- Finance Internship: Juniors
- Fashion Ambassador Program
- Required Qualifications:
- Currently enrolled in an accredited institution
- Are eager to put your retail fashion career on the fast track to a management role
- Can’t wait to take on stylish goals
- Build great relationships through stellar communication and follow-through
- Can keep a calm head when dealing with customer concerns
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment thanks to your ace organizational skills and ability to quickly learn new processes and procedures
- Are able to quickly establish rapport with customers in order to drive sales
- Have the flexibility to work additional and/or different hours based on changing needs of the business – including additional training and intern meetings
- Nordstrom Internship Link
- paid internship This is a paid internship.
- Majors: Retail majors Management majors Fashion majors Finance majors
- Tags: Nordstrom Software Engineering Merchandising Retail Finance Fashion