You are viewing internship #114. View all internships.
- CU Hawaii Management Trainee
- Recent business graduates or current business students
- Required Qualifications:
Summary: Performs assigned duties, responsibilities, and projects throughout the various departments of the credit union.
To Apply Please Email Your Resume To email@example.com, The Career Development Coordinator For The College Of Business And Economics.
- Reviews the training outline with each department manager to assure optimum training opportunities. Arranges to meet employees in the department and engages in assigned training or work projects.
- Prepares a written report for department manager on each phase of training, copying the Human Resources Manager.
- Undergoes a frequent performance appraisal based on comments from managers.
- Enrolls in home study courses to broaden knowledge of the credit union industry and management skills.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
a. Good oral and written communication skills
b. Good organizational skills with an attention to detail
c. Be knowledgeable in Microsoft Office applications
d. Strong desire to expand product knowledge and procedural skills
e. Exhibits a positive and energetic attitude
f. High level of self-motivation and initiative
g. An understanding of economic principles and basic principles of banking
h. Be knowledgeable in Credit Union policies, procedures and regulations. i. Exhibits competent decision making and problem solving skills
j. Ability to work well with members and staff, tactfully and professionally, both in person and on the phone
k. Demonstrates good analytical skills, works independently, and has an above average dependability
l. Strong time management skills; able to manage multiple assignments and priorities
m. High energy, enthusiasm, and commitment towards the mission, goals, and values of the organization.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or a related field (preferred).
- Minimum (4) years of work experience with the credit union or in the financial industry (preferred).
- Able to work in an air conditioned environment with tile and carpeted surfaces.
- Frequent standing and walking
- Lifting up to 25-30 pounds; push and/or pull up to 50 pounds
- Windows-based personal computer
- 10-key calculator
- Copy/fax machine
- CU Hawaii Management Trainee Internship Link
- paid internship This is a paid internship.
- Majors: Business administration majors finance majors accounting majors marketing majors economics majors general business majors