You are viewing internship #109. View all internships.
- National Park Service - Pathways Programs
- The Pathways Program offers current students and recent graduates paid internships and streamlined hiring programs to explore federal career opportunities.
- Extended description:
The Pathways Program offers current students and recent graduates paid internships and streamlined hiring programs to explore federal career opportunities.
Pathways consists of three excepted-service programs, the Internship Program, the Recent Graduates Program, and a reinvigorated Presidential Management Fellows (PMF) Program.
The Pathways Internship Program offers current students enrolled in high school, college, trade school or other qualifying educational institutions paid opportunities to work with the National Park Service and explore careers while completing their education.
Recent Graduates Program
This program targets recent graduates of trade and vocational schools, community colleges, universities, and other qualifying educational institutions. Find out more on Office of Personnel Management's video introduction.
Presidential Management Fellows
This program is for recent graduates with an advanced degree—either a professional or graduate degree such as a master’s, Ph.D. or J.D. You may be eligible if you:
Have completed an advanced degree from a qualifying educational institution or program within the past two years. Are a current graduate student and will complete all of your degree requirements (including dissertations) by the PMF application deadline.
- Required Qualifications:
Qualifications vary based on program type.
- National Park Service - Pathways Programs Internship Link
- paid internship This is a paid internship.
- Majors: Agriculture majors Chemistry majors Environmental Science majors Natural Resource Management majors Tropical Conservation Biology majors Biology majors Botany majors Sociology majors Social Work majors Business majors Archaeology majors History majors Geography majors Geology majors Conservation majors
- Tags: Agriculture Chemistry Environmental Science Natural Resource Management Tropical Conservation Biology Biology Botany Sociology Social Work Business Archaeology History Geography Geology Conservation National Park Service