Skip to content

Valuable or Irreplaceable Items

In case of loss, theft, natural disaster, equipment malfunction, or other damage, University Housing does not insure your personal property. Residents are encouraged to check their parent(s)ÔÇÖ insurance for possible coverage. Residents may also purchase renterÔÇÖs insurance from an agency for a small fee.

On-Campus Housing
UH Hilo Student Housing Office
200 W. K─üwili St.
Hilo, HI 96720-4091
Phone: (808) 932-7403
Fax: (808) 932-7402