Year-round conference is available to programs affiliated with any of the 10 University of Hawaii campuses. If you would like to apply for Conference Housing, please email the Housing Office at email@example.com for an application along with a brief description of your program and the requested dates.
- Must have a department sponsor for any of the 10 University of Hawaii Campuses
- Must have an educational purpose directly associated with the sponsoring department.
Rates & Availability
Prices are per unit per night, and include linens.
|Residence Hall/ Description||Cost (per night)|
|Hale Kauanoe: Traditional Style Double Unit (maximum 2 persons)||$37.00|
|Hale Kanilehua: Traditional Style Double Unit (maximum 2 persons)||$37.00|
|Hale Kēhau: Suite Style Double Unit (maximum 4 persons)||$88.00|
|Hale ʻIkena: Two Bedroom Apartment Style Unit (maximum 4 persons)||$113.00 (cookware included)|
|Hale ʻAlahonua: Suite Style Single Unit (maximum 2 persons)||$58.00|
Note: During the academic year, only Hale ʻAlahonua and Hale Kauanoe are available. During the summer all residence halls are available.
Full payment seven (7) days prior to check-in is required. University of Hawaii departments paying through Purchase Order or Interdepartmental Order should be sent in advance to confirm payment. Groups will not be allowed to check-in unless payment is resolved.
- Payment Method:
- Purchase Order/Interdepartmental Order (University of Hawaii departments only)
- Credit card
- Cancellation Fees
- Cancellations within 45 –7 days of the check -in date, will be charged for all units reserved for 1 days stay.
- Cancellations less than 7 days prior to arrival will be charge for balance of reserved units and nights.
- Guests may check-in at designated hall office anytime between office hours.
- If guests are unable to check-in during normal office hours, please contact the Housing Office to arrange an early or late check in.
- Each guest must have a photo ID at time of check-in.
- A salto key will be issued to each guest at the time of check-in.
- Individuals not on the submitted participation roster are not guaranteed a conference housing placement.
- Participation roster is due 14 days prior to arrival.
- All guests must be checked-out by 12:00PM
- If guest would like a late check-out, please contact the Housing Office to arrange a late check-out.
- Check out appointment not required. All Salto keys should be left on the desk.
- Salto keys must be returned to a University Housing staff member at check-out.
- A $10.00 per lost Salto key charge will be assessed.
- Furniture must be returned to its original location/position
- All trash must be thrown away in dumpsters or chutes.
- Close all windows and turn off lights.
- Linen should be left in room. Groups will be charged for damaged or missing linen.
Items to Bring
- Personal belongings
Wireless Internet Access
Group’s University of Hawaiʻi or Hawaiʻi Community College department sponsor is responsible for activating visitor internet access for guests.To request access to UH Wireless internet network for visitors, visit http://www.hawaii.edu/via/
Final group roster and room assignments are due 14 days prior to arrival.Changes made to roster or room assignments after the deadline cannot be guaranteed.Submit completed roster and assignments to Iris Hirayama (firstname.lastname@example.org).
During summer and non-instructional days, parking passes are not required. Parking passes are required during Fall/Spring instructional days from 6:00am to 4:00pm. Parking is $3.00 per day. Purchase daily parking pass at Parking Office (AUX room 101) or Main Entrance kiosk.
Salto key fobs will allow guests access to their individual room and building. Electronic keys must be charged at a Salto hot spot every 24 hours.
- If you’ve lost a key, please stop by the Housing Office located in PB-11 Monday—Friday between 8:00am—4:30pm
- If the Housing Office is closed, a new key can be requested at the front desk of your hall office. $10.00 charge will be assessed for each replacement key
- The office assistants at the front desk can key-in confirmed guests into their room. If the office is closed, contact Campus Security : (808) 974-7911
- If you find any maintenance issues in your room, please report the issue to the front desk immediately.
- Cost: $2.50 per wash and $2.50 per dry
- Machines operated through credit/debit cards
- Guest must provide own laundry detergent.