Year-round housing for conferences or short stay guests.
- Must have a University of Hawaiʻi or Hawaiʻi Community College sponsor
- Must have an educational purpose directly associated with Hawaiʻi or Hawaiʻi Community College
Rates & Availability
Prices are per unit per night, and include linens.
Note: During the academic year, only Hale ʻAlahonua and Hale Kauanoe are available. During the summer all residence halls are available.
- Guests may check-in at designated hall office anytime between office hours.
- If guests are unable to check-in during normal office hours, please contact the Housing Office to arrange an early or late check in.
- Each guest must have a photo ID at time of check-in.
- A salto key will be issued to each guest at the time of check-in.
- Individuals not on the submitted participation roster are not guaranteed a conference housing placement.
- Participation roster due 7 days prior to arrival.
- All guests must be checked-out by 12:00PM
- If guest would like a late check-out, please contact the Housing Office to arrange a late check-out.
- Check out appointment not required. All Salto keys should be left on the desk.
- Salto keys must be returned to a University Housing staff member at check-out.
- A $10.00 per lost Salto key charge will be assessed.
- Furniture must be returned to its original location/position
- All trash must be thrown away in dumpsters or chutes.
- Close all windows and turn off lights.
- Linen should be left in room. Groups will be charged for damaged or missing linen.
Wireless Internet Access
- Group’s University of Hawaiʻi or Hawaiʻi Community College department sponsor is responsible for activating visitor internet access for guests.
- To request access to UH Wireless internet network for visitors, visit http://www.hawaii.edu/via/
- Final group roster and room assignments are due 7 days prior to arrival.
- Free parking during Summer and non-instructional days.
- Parking passes are required during Fall/Spring instructional days from 6:00am to 4:00pm
- Daily rate of $3.00 per day. Purchase daily parking pass at Parking Office (AUX rm.101) or Main Entrance kiosk.
- Electronic keys must be charged at a Salto hot spot every 24 hours.
- If you’ve lost a key, please stop by the Housing Office located in PB-11 Monday—Friday between 8:00am—4:30pm
- If the Housing Office is closed, a new key can be requested at the front desk of your hall office.
- $10.00 charge will be assessed for each replacement key
- The office assistants at the front desk can key-in confirmed guests into their room. If the office is closed, contact Campus Security : (808) 974-7911
- If you find any maintenance issues in your room, please report the issue to the front desk immediately.
- Cost: $2.50 per wash and $2.50 per dry
- Machines operated through credit/debit cards
- Guest must provide own laundry detergent.