How-To Tutorials for Faculty
Get solutions to the most commonly asked questions.
Generative Artificial Intelligence (AI)
UH Systemʻs Generative AI Homepage.
NOTE: This page includes information on definitions, background, limitations and concerns, privacy and security.
AI Resources for Teaching and Learning. – This resource, created collaboratively by the UH Instructional Design Professional Learning Community (ID PLC), covers topics related to AI (i.e., Accessibility, Assessment, Citations & References, Copyright, Educational Considerations, Ethics, Pedagogy, Policies for the Classroom, Prompting, and Tools) along with summaries, key points, and/or recommended use for each included source.
- How to Share Files from Your Google Drive.
- How to Share Audio and Video Files from Your Google Drive.
- How to Share Video Presentations from Your Google Drive.
- How to Set Up Your Laulima Profile with an Image.
- How to Change Your Display Name in UH Gmail and Laulima.
- How To Manage Course Site Tabs.
- How To Copy Course Content from Another Laulima Site (i.e., Import from Site).
- How To Add and Remove Course Tools.
- How To Rearrange, Rename, Hide and Delete Course Tools.
- How To Publish and Unpublish Sites.
- What Do I Do About Artificial Intelligence (AI)?
- How To Share Files from Your Laulima Home Resources Folder.
- How to Embed an Image in a Laulima Text Box.
- How to Add a Clickable Link in a Laulima Text Box.
- Attendance Tool
- Test & Quizzes Tool:
- Examples: An audio lecture, interview, or presentation voiceover.
How to Record Audio Using Zoom.
- How to Resize an Image for Use in Laulima.
- Example: Add a profile pic in the discussion tool.
Google and browsers are beginning to block the storage of third-party cookies as a security measure to protect user data.
- Turnitin resources. including a quickstart guide, users manual, and help center.