Yes No fa-plus-square Tags

Skip to content

Frequently Asked Questions

Showing FAQ with the tag “Vulcan”. Clear the tag search.

How can I become a part of the Big Eye Lance Team?
Simply contact the University Concierge via or call 808-932-7799.
Big Eye Lance New Student Programs Vulcan Pride
0 found this helpful.
How can I meet a specific sport coach?
If you’re a prospective student looking to be a part of one of our teams, you can call the Athletics Office at 932-7170 to set up an appointment.
Coach Athletics Sports Vulcan Teams
0 found this helpful.
Where can I purchase Vulcan athletic gear?
UH Hilo Bookstore and online at Athletics. Read the extended answer…
Athletics Vulcan Clothes Athletic Gear Sports Bookstore
0 found this helpful.