Yes No fa-plus-square Tags

Skip to content

Frequently Asked Questions

You are viewing FAQ #80. View all FAQ.

Can I get financial aid for courses taken at another UH System School?
It depends. You may receive aid for courses taken at another institution if the courses are required for your degree program.
Extended answer:
You must complete the Prior Authorization for Transfer Credit for Financial Aid Form in order for your courses to be considered as part of your financial aid enrollment.
Financial Aid Transfer Credits UH System Courses Classes
0 found this helpful.