Frequently Asked Questions
You are viewing FAQ #77. View all FAQ.
- How can I complete the Parent/Student Income requirement for FAFSA?
- There are 2 ways to satisfy the Parent/Student Income requirement for IRS tax filers. Please see extended answer.
- Extended answer:
1. The best way to verify your income is by using the IRS Data Retrieval tool that is part of FAFSA on the web.
2. You may also go to the IRS Website and click on ‘Get a Tax Transcript By Mail’. It can take up to 10 days for you to receive your transcript. You must submit a copy to the financial aid office.
- FAFSA Applications Financial Aid
- 0 found this helpful.