Yes No fa-plus-square Tags

Skip to content

Frequently Asked Questions

You are viewing FAQ #61. View all FAQ.

Where do I get a parking pass?
The Parking Office located in the Auxiliary Services Building, next to the mailroom. Permits are issued based on availability.
Extended answer:
Once you have completed the Application for Parking Permit (PDF) and vehicle registration, you need to bring with you: Your valid driver's license, Current vehicle registration, Owner's waiver (if driver is different from vehicle owner), Completed parking permit application, Verification of employment/enrollment. Make check payable to UH Hilo.
Parking Choices:
Blue Permit: General Parking, Semester: $15, Year: $25
Red Permit: Preferred Parking, Semester: $35, Year: $60;
Zone 2: Campus Center, Student Services Building, University Classroom Building.
Zone 4: Old Gym, Bookstore, Music Department.
Zone 5: College Hall, New Marine Science Building.
Zone 6: Life Sciences, College of Agriculture.
Zone 7: Hale╩╗┼Źlelo.
Zone 8: Daniel K. Inouye College of Pharmacy.
"S"pecial: Medical: Required proof of disability.
Green Permit: Housing Parking (Dormitory residents only), Semester only: $35
Parking Parking Permit Parking Pass Auxiliary Parking Costs
0 found this helpful.