Yes No fa-plus-square Tags

Skip to content

Frequently Asked Questions

You are viewing FAQ #57. View all FAQ.

Where to I go to see if my have or will credits transfer from my previous institution?
Admissions Office, they will do a Transfer Credit Evaluation (TCE) to see if your credits are transferrable to UH Hilo.
Extended answer:
The Admissions office is located on the first floor of the Student Services Building

Contact info (including link to website)Phone: 808-932-7446, or 1-800-897-4456; Fax: 808-932-7459; Email:, Website:
Admissions Transfer Student Transfer Credits TCE
0 found this helpful.