Yes No fa-plus-square Tags

Skip to content

Frequently Asked Questions

You are viewing FAQ #56. View all FAQ.

Where do I go to get proof of enrollment?
Registrars Office. They can provide you with the necessary documents to show proof of enrollment.
Extended answer:
The RegistrarÔÇÖs office is located on the first floor of the Student Services Building Phone: 808-932-7447 or 808-932-7634; Fax: 808-932-7448; Email:
Proof of Enrollment Registrar Student Services SSC
0 found this helpful.