Skip to content

Frequently Asked Questions

You are viewing FAQ #55. View all FAQ.

Who do I talk to about class registration?
Registrars Office. They can help you with registering, withdrawing, directed studies, appealing, audits, and credit/no credit classes.
Extended answer:
The Registrar’s office is located on the first floor of the Student Services Building Phone: 808-932-7447 or 808-932-7634; Fax: 808-932-7448; Email:
Registrar Classes Registration Audits Transfer Credits
6 found this helpful.