Yes No Tags

Skip to content

Frequently Asked Questions

You are viewing FAQ #54. View all FAQ.

Who do I speak to about graduation requirements?
Registrars Office. You can speak with them about graduation applications, modifications, STAR requirements, and your diploma.
Extended answer:
The RegistrarÔÇÖs office is located on the first floor of the Student Services Building Phone: 808-932-7447 or 808-932-7634; Fax: 808-932-7448; Email:
Graduation Registrar STAR Diploma
0 found this helpful.