Yes No Tags

Skip to content

Frequently Asked Questions

You are viewing FAQ #22. View all FAQ.

Where can I take a proctored test?
The UH System Distance Learning website has some information on which specific test you may need.
Extended answer:
CCECS (College of Continuing Education and Community Service) offers testing under some circumstances. Additionally, Hawaii CC’s Hale Kea testing center offers testing under other circumstances.
Phone: (808) 934–2540; Fax: (808) 934–2541;
Physical Address:1175 Manono Street Hilo, HI 96720
Hours: Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:15 p.m.
email for distance education testing information:
email for placement testing information:
Workshop CCECS Testing Testing Center Distance Education Placement Testing
1 found this helpful.