Yes No fa-plus-square Tags

Skip to content

Frequently Asked Questions

You are viewing FAQ #14. View all FAQ.

Can I change my meal plan from B to A?
You may change your plan at anytime. This can be done through the University Housing Office.
Extended answer:
You can contact the University Housing Office via:
Phone: (808)-932-7403
Or stop by the office in Portable Building 11
Meal Plans Sodexo Food Dining Housing
1 found this helpful.