Yes No Tags

Skip to content

Frequently Asked Questions

Showing FAQ with the tag ÔÇťStudent Medical ServicesÔÇŁ. Clear the tag search.

Where do I go to turn in my health clearance form?
Go to the Student Medical Services, temporarily located in Hale ╩╗Ikena room C103 (due to construction). Their normal location is in Campus Center room 212.
Student Medical Services Health Forms
0 found this helpful.