Yes No Tags

Skip to content

Frequently Asked Questions

Showing FAQ with the tag ÔÇťSSCÔÇŁ. Clear the tag search.

Who do I give my intent to enroll form to?
The Admissions Office.
Intent to Enroll Admissions Student Services Center SSC
0 found this helpful.
Where do I go to get proof of enrollment?
Registrars Office. They can provide you with the necessary documents to show proof of enrollment. Read the extended answer…
Proof of Enrollment Registrar Student Services SSC
0 found this helpful.