Yes No Tags

Skip to content

Frequently Asked Questions

Showing FAQ with the tag “Health Forms”. Clear the tag search.

Where do I go to turn in my health clearance form?
Go to the Student Medical Services, temporarily located in Hale ʻIkena room C103 (due to construction). Their normal location is in Campus Center room 212.
Student Medical Services Health Forms
0 found this helpful.