Yes No Tags

Skip to content

Frequently Asked Questions

Showing FAQ with the tag ÔÇťAdmissionsÔÇŁ. Clear the tag search.

Who do I give my intent to enroll form to?
The Admissions Office.
Intent to Enroll Admissions Student Services Center SSC
0 found this helpful.
Where to I go to see if my have or will credits transfer from my previous institution?
Admissions Office, they will do a Transfer Credit Evaluation (TCE) to see if your credits are transferrable to UH Hilo. Read the extended answer…
Admissions Transfer Student Transfer Credits TCE
0 found this helpful.