To participate in the University of Hawai‘i at Hilo Student Exchange program, a student must meet the following requirements:
- Be enrolled full-time at the time of application
- Have been a full-time student in the term prior to exchange
- Be in good academic, behavioral and financial standing
- Have completed 24 UH Hilo credits with a 2.5 cumulative GPA the term prior to exchange
- Maintain a minimum cumulative 2.5 GPA while on exchange
You may participate in the program for up to one academic year at the same campus or you can attend one school in one semester and another campus in the next semester. Students on exchange for one term may also "extend" their exchange to a second term with permission of both campuses. There are options for everyone.