To participate in the University of Hawai‘i at Hilo Student Exchange program, a student must meet the following requirements:
- Be enrolled full-time at the time of application
- Have been a full-time student in the term prior to exchange
- Be in good academic, behavioral and financial standing
- Have completed 24 college credits
- Have a 2.5 cumulative GPA prior to leaving on exchange (unless otherwise required by the host campus)
You may participate in the program for up to one academic year at the same campus. A student can exchange to one school for one semester and to another school for the second semester. Students may also "extend" their exchange to a second semester with permission of both campuses.
Applications for Spring 2024 are still open.