Online Learning Readiness Check (OLRC)
Are You Ready for Online Learning?
- "What I Wish Someone Told Me Before Taking Online Classes."
- "What Makes a Good Online Student? 5 Qualities That Lead to Success."
Getting the Certificate
PAUSE! Have you gone through the OLRC in the past academic year?
If so, certificate notification and retrieval instructions were emailed to you when you completed the OLRC. Please look for this email, either in your Inbox or Spam folder, which has the following subject:
[UH Hilo] Online Learning Readiness Certificate
If you can't find this email, contact Cindy Yamaguchi .
Easy Four Step Process
- Review the Technical Requirements Checklist .
- Review the Laulima Orientation video and resources
- Take the Online Course Skills Check and, if awarded, access your Certificate of Completion via email by logging into your UH Gmail account. The subject line will be
[UH Hilo] Online Learning Readiness Check Certificate
- If you do not see it in your Inbox look in the Spam folder.
- Please save this resulting email for future courses!
- If one is awarded, email a copy of your Certificate of Completion to your online course instructor.
- General Information: contact the Advising Center at (808) 932-7776 or by email at (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Technical Assistance with Readiness Check process: contact Cindy Yamaguchi (email@example.com)