Articles and Resources for Teaching Online Courses and Labs
On this page:
General Resources about Online Teaching
- How to be a Better Online Teacher: Chronicle of Higher Ed.
- As Humanly as Possible: Suddenly Trying to Teach Humanities Online: Inside Higher Ed
- How to Make Your Online Teaching More Engaging: Chronicle of Higher Ed.
- EAB - Remote Instruction Resource Center
Best Practices for Teaching Online
- A well-organized set of guides for virtually any college teaching topic
- SERC-Teaching Geoscience Online (but with lots of detailed information for any discipline)
- SERC: Rapid Transition to Teaching Online
- Using Interdisciplinary Problems to Make Online Materials Relevant to Students SERC
- Resources for Online Stem Courses