Quality Online Course Design Certification
Using the Quality Online Course Review Rubric (a form fillable Word (.docx) file), a faculty member is requested to complete a self-review of their online course:
- If the course meets the standards within the rubric, the faculty member should contact the Distance Learning Team at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a meeting for a final quality online course review and certification.
- If the course does not meet the standards within the self-review, the faculty member can:
- complete the “Preparing to Teach Online at UH” module, and/or
- complete individual workshops through the UH Hilo Academy, and/or
- meet with a member of the UH Hilo Distance Learning team for one-on-one guidance.
For more in-depth information, visit the UH Hilo Quality Online Course Certification Process section of the Faculty DL Professional Development Opportunities webpage.