Summer 2018 Catalog
- For class schedules, please see the Class Schedules.
- For course descriptions, view the current UH Hilo Catalog.
- Summer Session 2018 Catalog (PDF)
- Marine Science 2018 Catalog, Marine Science Brochure (PDF)
An Overview of University of Hawaiʻi at Hilo's Summer Session
- About UH Hilo's Summer Session
- Academic Policies & Procedures
- Academic Calendar for Summer Session 2018
- Class Schedules
- Course Descriptions
- Special Programs
- Information on applying to UH Hilo's Summer Session
- Registering for Summer Classes at UH Hilo
- Tuition & Payment Information for summer students
- The University of Hawaiʻi at Hilo Campus Map
Each year, instructors offer a wide variety of courses during the Summer Session. Some courses are new, experimental courses, some are part of special summer programs, others are general education courses for students trying to graduate early, catch up, or lighten their course-load during the regular year.
Many UH Hilo Summer Classes are offered online in part or in their entirety. Many of these courses are also being taught in traditional classroom settings. Please review course descriptions to ensure that you enroll in the section you prefer.
Many courses have concurrent lab sections, these course have a lab fee associated with the lab section for the course. Please check the course description of each lab section you intend to enroll in for the cost of the lab fees.
Keys to understanding course descriptions:
|CAB||College of Agriculture, Forestry, and Natural Resource Management Building|
|K||Edith Kanakaʻole Building|
|LS||Life Science Building|
|MSB||Marine Science Building|
|STB||Science and Technology Building|
|UCB||University Classroom Building|
Days of the Week
|Key||Day of the Week|