Current Projects in the resistance training lab:
- Comparing the acute effects of heavy squats vs heavy hip thrusts on jumping and running performance
- Comparing the effects plyometric vs resistance training vs complex training on leg stiffness and reactive strength index
- Investigating the effects of a east travel heavy season on UH volleyball players
Upcoming study projects for future semesters;
- Finding the ideal bench and feel elevation height for the hip thrust to active the Glute max most depending on the anthropometry
- Relationship between the muscle activation and sensation: Is the “burn” a good predictor of muscle activation.